Inkspots

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Get To Know Me Tag

Hello!
I feel like answering a few questions today so I'm going to do the 'Get To Know Me Tag'. I hope this gives you more information on me that you wouldn't have known before. Enjoy!

Vital Stats
Name: Well on here I’m Inkspots so you’ll just have to guess my real name.
Birthday: 07/07/1998
Place of Birth: Ireland.
Star Sign: Cancer
Occupation: For the moment, I’m sadly a student in secondary school.

Appearance
Hair colour: Dark brown
Hair length: Pretty long, if I do say so myself
Eye colour: Light blue
Best feature: Not to blow my own horn but I do like my smile
Braces: I had them from the age of 10 until I was 12. Looking back, I’m so glad I got my teeth fixed early, teenage years are hard enough to deal with without a face of metal as well.
Piercings: Both my ears twice, but I’m letting the second one’s close up.
Tattoos: None, and I don’t plan on getting any.
Righty of Lefty: Righty although I do kick a ball and swing a hurl on my left side. Strange I know.

Firsts
Best friend: Nixie-Pixie, and she still is to this day
Kiss: When I was 12, between two seats at the back of a bus. I was a very romantic preteen.
Award: I won first prize for my rabbit in an agricultural show. He may have been the only competitor, but sure he won it anyway!
Sport: Camogie
Real Holiday: I went to Wales when I was two.
Concert: I’m ashamed to say it was Westlife in Croke Park. I was a massive Jedward fan back then, and they were the supporting act.

Favourites
Film: I have to give it to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. Pure magic
TV Show: I recently gave in to the hype and started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix
Colour: Lilac
Song: This changes all the time. At the moment it’s ‘Chasing Rubies’ by Hudson Taylor
Restaurant: Nowhere specific comes to mind but I did go to Nandos recently for the first time and that was really good
Store: It has to go to Topshop despite it being so god damn expensive
Book: Looking for Alaska by John Green
Magazine: I used to like an Irish magazine called ‘Kiss’ but they stopped publishing it so now I don’t really read magazines.
Shoes: My white crochet toms. I just think they’re so cute.

Currently...
Feeling: Chilled
Single or Taken: Single for the past 16 years or so..
Eating: I just ate dinner, does that count?
Listening to: ‘One’ by Ed Sheeran live at the iTunes Festival 2014
Thinking about: Cleaning my room, it’s in a bad state
Watching: Again, Ed Sheeran live at the iTunes Festival 2014
Wearing: A Hollister hoodie, a Forever 21 top and Abercrombie bottoms. Very lazy, I know.

Future
Want Children?: Yep, at least two
Want to be married?: Yes
Careers in mind: Journalism
Where do you want to live: At the moment it’s between Dublin, Galway and London.

 Do you believe in..
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: I don’t know about love at first sight, but definitely an attraction at first sight.
Ghosts: No
Aliens: Nah
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Not sure, very hypicritical I know.
Kissing on the first date: Why not?
Yourself: Absolutely

So that's all there's to know about me, myself and I. Hope you enjoyed because I enjoyed making it.

Adios amigos,
Inkspots



No comments:

Post a Comment