First off, to start this blogging journey, I want to give you the key facts and figures that makes me, me.
I want to keep this blog anonymous so you can refer to me from here on in as Inkspots. This blog is merely a place for me to spill out my thoughts onto a screen and maybe you might just want to read them! So let us begin with a bit of a factual list that will help you understand who I am a bit more.
- I am 16 years old.
- I live in Ireland.
- I am of the female gender.
- I am an only child. (don't judge me yet.)
- I would say I'm quite an introvert. (don't judge me just yet.)
- I have one very amazing best friend who I've known since I was five.
- I have a very small family. I'm talking two parents, one granny, three aunties and one cousin. That's it.
- I think that the above point makes me value my relationships more.
- I am afraid of the dark, but slowly overcoming it.
- My two biggest musical loves are Ed Sheeran and The Coronas (an Irish band- go check them out.)
- I am an avid book worm.
- Harry Potter is my favourite film series. I am currently reading the books. (once again I ask you not to judge.)
- I was born on the 7/7/1998, therefore my favourite number is oddly 7!
- I play camogie (Irish sport) although i am currently in a bought of uninterest and not caring about it.
- I started guitar this year and although I can sometimes sound like a cat being strangled, I really enjoy it.
- I played the piano up until last year when the classical music threatened to drown me unless I found a song that meant something more than ancient melodies and rhythms.
- As you could guess, I am not a huge fan of classical music.
- I got eight A's and two B's in my junior cert. exam. (I must ask you once again not to form false pretences, I am not a swot.)
- When I told my granny my results, she cried with happiness.
- Summer is my favourite season. (God I am so common.)
- Every summer for the past two years, I have gone to the Gaeltacht which is why they have been the best summers yet.
- Last year, I had a romantic indever in the Gaeltacht which brings back happy memories despite losing contact with him.
- English is one of my favourite subjects along with history and music.
- Despite what you might think of me so far, I really enjoy going to/ watching sports matches (except for soccer- boring)
- I like watching youtube videos whenever I want to procrastinate (a lot of the time)
- My favourite youtubers include FunforLouis, Zoella, Viviannadoesmakeup and ItsWayPastMyBedtime.
- I was the rose seller in our school musical Oliver this past November.
- Despite my small role, I am really proud of myself for shining through despite my role's limitations. (Cocky much?)
- Acting is something I'd like to do more of, just as a hobby.
- I like to think I don't stress out about things to much.
- When I leave school, I'd like to be a journalist.
- The thought of doing that scares me, immensely. (Deep shit, I know right.)